Users Online Now: 2,006 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,104,224
Pageviews Today: 2,018,559Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 15,023
07:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interesting Story - Fact Or Fiction - The truth behind the ET conspiracy?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Came across this story and thought I would share it.

What are your thoughts? Its a big read and I think its BS but it has left me wondering....what if its not BS!

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy - Hornum

Well firstly I would like to say that what I am about to tell you will make a lot of you question the facts and many of you will ask for proof. All I can say is that I am working on getting proof but it isn’t going to be easy and you will just have to accept my word for the moment..

I have had a couple of threads posted recently one titled “Aliens Don’t Exist” and “UFO’s/USO’s does not mean ET” and these two threads were hammered by people saying things like “There are sextillions of stars, there must be intelligent life” and “You are ignorant” or “You should research the subject” Well ATSers I am well researched and I am aware of how many stars/planets are estimated and I assure you I am not ignorant.

Fuzzy photos and shaky video of objects, documentaries and Top Secret military video and photos, High ranking officials etc is not proof of ET’s visiting our planet, if at best it is far more sinister than that.

The purpose of this thread is to correct what you think you know historically and help you understand the agenda that is truthfully playing out right in front of your eyes.

I am not interested in people throwing the same old questions at me, I will only answer questions relevant to the information contained in this thread. With that out of the way, I will tell you my story and the truth is, I don’t care if you believe me or not for I know what I am about to tell you is the truth and nothing but the truth.

It all begins with my father who passed away in 1996. He was an advanced propulsion engineer who worked for private/public companies and the military as a civilian. I remember gatherings at my families home where I overheard things, things like “We are on the moon and have been since the early 40’s”.

My father used to take me camping and on these trips we would always frequent the same camping spot out in the hills, out where the Bee’s would fly. My father refered to them as bees. They were triangular craft capable of amazing things, he would tell me that he helped design them.

I remember my father telling me once that the Bee’s flew in outer space and that they were capable of amazing things, things that to most peoples knowledge were preposterous, outrageous even.

My father told me that the Bee’s would fly to the moon and beyond and that there was a whole other set of rules regarding what was going on in outer space or the “galactic navy zone” as he liked to refer to it.

My father was a good man and there is no reason for me to doubt his integrity and the integrity of his friends, which leads me to the next part of my story.

One family friend who stands out is Terry, well this is what he will be called here. Terry was a real intelligent nice guy, my family loved him. He was always so positive about everything and painted such a beautiful picture of things. He had been diagnosed with cancer twice and had battled through it on both occasions and won.

I remember a time when a bunch of adults were talking about the Apollo missions and Terry mentioned that they were a farse, not that man hadn’t landed on the moon but that man had landed on the moon much much earlier than history cared to say.

He said that man had been on the moon since the early 40’s and that there were currently mining operations among others on the surface and beneath the moons surface. I would learn later as to the extent of what Terry knew.

This conversation stands out to me as a child because I was well aware of common history, I was aware of the Apollo missions and what he was saying was a farse. I remember wanting to say something to the likes of “That’s not true” man has landed on the moon and they did it when they said they did not earlier, the’re not mining.

When my father passed away in ‘96 my mother decided to move us on to where my mothers family was, I guess because she felt more comfortable there. My fathers work had us moving all over the place so it was new to us, the possibility of having somewhere stable to live.

We all mourned my father and to this day his memory will forever stay with me, in fact in a way now that will never disappear. My father was more of a genius than I had known and this was to be made more apparent some thirteen years later.

I was traveling for work and was in the pacific working on a project when I was contacted by Terry. He asked If I would like to come over to his place and reminisce on times gone by and play catch up. I agreed and I went to his home, which was a beautiful home set on top of a mount. It would seem Terry had done well for himself.

Once entering Terry’s opulent abode I remember feeling a sense of urgency in his delivery, he seemed like he had something he wanted to tell me, however felt like he need to drudge through all the other stuff if you know what I mean. We talked about times gone by, the gatherings with the family etc.

This line of pleasantries led to an amazing series of events that still give me goose pimples now. Terry told me that my father would have wanted me to know something. Now thinking that Terry is going to tell me something like “Your father loved you” or something to that effect I hesitated and heard him out, but what Terry was about to say was much more than that.

He told me that he was mason and that he knew things only people dreamed of, he told me that he was part of the highest of highs and that what he was about to tell me was truth and only truth. Terry told me that he knew a lot he wanted to know and a lot he didn’t but that all the information was important for me to know also.

Terry told me they were mining on the moon and that he had been there. He left the room telling me that he was going to get something, naturally I was intrigued. Terry entered the room dragging a large plastic trunk, I offered to help him with it but he refused to let me help, Terry’s not as young as he used to be so I watched him painfully manipulate the trunk to where he was sitting, Terry sat back down.

He opened the trunk and I could see a number of things in there, that at the time I thought were maps rolled up in cylinders. He took one of the cylinders from the trunk and took the end off it. From it he took a very large rolled up piece of paper and told me to take a look, I moved closer as he rolled it out on the table.

It was a photograph, It was black & white and showed a lunar landscape with domes connected by tubes . There were things that looked like nuclear cooling towers and in the background what looked like three massive pyramids, The photo was the biggest I have ever seen and had cross hairs, like that of a hunters scope and some numbers/letters, He told me they were measurements and ID’s.

At certain points on the photo, there were people and machinery in the picture, the machinery resembled that of what would be used here on earth but just different. The strangest thing is that the people in the photo were not wearing helmets or suits like I would expect, because of astronauts, they wear suits that are pressurised and they need oxygen to breath. I stated this to Terry and he told me that they were specialized humanoids designed for the lunar environment and that they didn’t need them.

You have to understand I am shocked at this point, I cant believe what I’m seeing! They looked just like us but weird in a way which is difficult for me to explain because of the nature of the picture, it was like they had a body suit sort of covering there entire bodies but they were the typical shapes of humans.

I would really have to try and draw a picture as an explanation in words can not do this any justice. I looked at the photo for a while and he explained how things worked up there which totally went over my head. I noticed more cylinders in the box he had and asked to see them but he told me that they were for another time.

Now this next bit is really insane. He pulled from the trunk a plastic bag that was vacuum sealed, he also pulled out a vacuum bag sealer, the bag was filled with what I can best describe as metal filings, like that of aluminum, he then opened the bag and the contents disappeared! I mean vanished! Right in front of my eyes.

He told me to hold the bag, so I took it from his hand and I could feel weight and form to it, like the metal filings were still there but invisible. He then took the bag back and proceeded to vacuum seal the bag, they reappeared! I in disbelief then had to ask what it was? He told me it was called Zoniom or Xoniom , Zonium, something like that, Terry has a thick accent so sometimes it can be tricky hearing him correctly.
He told me that it was one of the things mined on the moon. Terry told me that there are far more elements than what is available to the mainstream and that this was but one of them.

Hornum

wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP