Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject wave upon wave of grief
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am always upbeat, aware of a true intelligence and laugh out loud a lot. Many times a day. For the past three days wave upon wave of grief are flowing through me. Today watching some young kids playing netball I just found the tears pouring out.
There is a softness in the grief yet it is very powerful.
Thoughout the days I just feel it. Earlier on I had chest pains and it felt like the heart had broken. And yet it is not my grief, it is almost like a universal one or the grief of man.

It is not something I would have chosen.
It forces me to breathe and just remain with the intensity of each passing moment.

Oh dear Angel of mine, right now I am too sore and too small to know what to do.
Please take my burden, just for a little while, so that I may find peace for a moment.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP