Users Online Now: 3,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,412,453
Pageviews Today: 2,221,260Threads Today: 693Posts Today: 15,048
05:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Praying Mantis and other ghostlike Alien encounter <<--- Info.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now i'm pretending to myself it isnt real it was just a dream Cause I don't want to know the realness i'm just puttin this up 2 help whatever cause that needs to be out there.

Wen I was 14 I awoke up to what seemed like a preying mantis and another looking ghost figure putting a new skelaton in me super quickly like it came out of my mouth or something I said no I heard too late?
I fell back on my bed holding my ribs this was the first time I have gone to bed without a duvet :S
The preying mentis hopped with something it and the other it was holding.
It bent its legs and sprung up with the ghostlike creature and the thing it was holding.
I saw a phsycic show me this preying mantis I had obviously dissaociated from it.
but now im flashing back and i kinda gots to remember it.
this is freaking me the fuck out i'm scared my bones are metal, but when i took my self to get an x ray bcause of it, they just offered me a mental assesment which I took but i'm fine. :| wish i wasnt tbh.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News