Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,271,771
Pageviews Today: 2,123,084Threads Today: 857Posts Today: 15,158
08:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject -------------->>>> Silver to drop to the $15-18 range !!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm an amateur trader but I do know how to recognise a M-pattern being set-up.. M- / W- patterns is how the big players like to "play" their charts. It is a method to position themselfs before every major price-movement.

M-pattern = bearish
W-pattern = bullish

I will post a chart later. The M-pattern I discovered is on the weekly chart of Silver.

It will probably be at the $15-18 range in a few weeks from now. This will be a huge opportunity to buy or add to your positions if your holding Silver, because I don't expect we will go any lower. After that it will SOAR to the moon!

Edit:
I've added the chart were you can see the pattern in red( very nice M ). Blue color is my forecast:
[link to i49.tinypic.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP