Users Online Now: 1,475 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 106,800
Pageviews Today: 188,312Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,357
01:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seriously, Do you guys belive this shit!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look, Like Mulder: "I WANT TO BELIEVE"

But with a rational mind, how could you believe that people are that sophisticated, evil, and have that much time dedicated to destroying us.

My dad still to this day cannot work the On Demand menu on comcast!! I'm supposed to believe all of this Illuminati bullshit!!

All I know is that if all of this stuff is true, there is nothing we can do.. other than fight to the death of it. Believe in your higher power and love your family. Seriously think about this guys!! There is no proof, and all we know is what we read and see on youtube!!

Media is man made just like most lakes! They feed us fear and we shovel it down our throats.

Where is the proof of bigfoot? Oh, I forgot he's invisible.. yet there are 2000 sightings every day I feel like... where is a solid pic and why does noone ever chase that guy down when they see him.

Unless that fool flies, Im sure we could track the oaf down.

Like Mitch Hedberg says: "I think Big Foot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Big Foot is blurry and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the country side."

Look folks, ufo's are ours! They are our goverments creations.. I don't know if people know this but most ufo4 sightings are 4 feet in diameter.. I know a kid in the neighborhood who could build a flying saucer and remote control pilot it..... how many articles and posts would he get.

Our race is searching for too many answers... who cares why we are here, WE ARE HERE! What you experience and do is right in front of you. What were going to sit here and pout like little kids because we dont know the ending of this story! Create your own ending.

Your boy is now enjoying life. we get older every day guys.. and soon we will all know. Its not as spooky and weird as we would all like to think.

When I was 11 some friends and I used to go off of this rope swing in the woods... this swing went over a ravine with a huge drop.. once you swung out you were 45 feet off the ground over the ravine... the swing was a steel cable with a set of bicycle handbars to hold onto.. one of the older kids climbed the tree with his dads hiking gear and hooked up this death trap. One day I went on as usual, and the cord snapped. While I was in mid air drop at 45 feet I looked up and saw in slow motion the cord snap. The second it happened I the whole entire tree line and sky illuminated a brilliant beautiful pulsating white light.. I then closed my eyes and slowly.... in slow motion.. drifted to the ground.. I fell 45 feet and tumbled down the entire cliff side to the bottom. My friend who was watching the event unfold said it was the most amazing thing he had ever seen....

Something had guided me that day. That is what I know.

Some power

Some force, is constantly watching, and helping us.

Believe in that. Believe in a power higher than ourself, whatever that may be. Don't believe in these twisted dark conspiracys as they have no validity nor do they do anything but cripple us into depression.. Be careful as the mind is very powerful.

Start living again everyone.

TheDuke

dance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP