Users Online Now: 1,540 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,956
Pageviews Today: 251,461Threads Today: 77Posts Today: 1,124
02:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FEMA Camps, Holllow Point Ammo, May Not Be For Patriots / Constitutionalists
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A few months ago, something came to my mind in an intuitive sort of way. I'm 56 and this sort of thing has happened often throughout my life and I have to tell you, I'm usually right when these things come like this.

Anyway, I've been prepped now for a few years. All set, as much as I care to be anyway. Food, guns/ammo, water filtration, water well, back-up 7Kw electrical system for basics like the well, refrigeration/freezer, etc.

I've been concerned that when the SHTF, it will be patriots and others like me that have been complaining about the unlawful behavior of our government. All of it.

But a few months ago, this thought came to mind and I've even posted it on several threads and oddly, no one ever responded to my post. Strange.

What I said was that I have a feeling that when the economy is crashed and people are told that there won't be any checks coming for welfare, food stamps, maybe even Social Security, bank holidays, all the rest - everyone is expecting riots.

Even police and troops are training for riots and crowd control. So that definitely is a major part of the plan. Then we hear of all the .40 cal hollow point ammo to go along with all of the FEMA camps that were recently called for to be staffed.

But what came to me was that all this isn't for us, we patriots and Constitutionalists...and preppers. I said I thought it might be to round up all the blacks...especially the gang element.

But think about it. There might be a lot of white kids and even adults that protest shit, but when you envision a violent riot, WHO do you imagine doing it? Seriously...it's always blacks.

Anyway, today I checked out Pastor David Mannings Youtube page and he's saying the same thing. That the blacks are going to be rounded up and either packed off to the west coast of Africa, or for those that really want to stay in the western hemisphere, they'll go to Haiti....wow. A real vacation land there. But he is even saying it is THE PLAN.

And that's what I've been feeling lately. And when you think about it, and Manning eluded to this, the blacks are the ones responsible for most of the rapes, murders, robberies....most of the crime, especially the violent crime. They're also heavy burdens on the welfare system and the prison system. They deal most of the government imported drugs. Manning's saying how getting rid of blacks like this will be a major lift in the economy. And he's probably right.

Anyway, in the few posts I've written on other people's threads, I've been saying that if I was black, man, I'd be laying low and really prepping. I sure as hell wouldn't be standing around street corners all day and night in crowds of 40 and 50+ doing nothing constructive, that's for sure.

They're always the first to say, 'I have my rights!'. But do they? Do we now? No....we don't....and they don't.

When you think about it, if the elite or anyone else trying to improve America had any brains at all...and they do, this would be one of the plans they would come up with.

So anyway, this is sort of a warning to any blacks that if I were them, I would not be getting involved in any of that violent shit that is planned. I'd be doing anything I could to make myself look like a productive member of society. Because any of them, and probably even some whites too, that are not productive and prone to violence and just sucking off the system, I think they are destined for the camps and deportation.

Manning may be right about this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP