Users Online Now: 1,460 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,260,225
Pageviews Today: 2,207,745Threads Today: 823Posts Today: 16,589
11:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Telepathy 101 (Much easier than many would have you believe)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How to be telepathic:

Always remember that we are essentially all the same. You and I and most everyone else on this planet are damn near identical. The many variations in physical appearance, personality quirks, and level of evolution only serve to make interaction with each other more varied and interesting.

Remember this at all times. This is the key. We are the same. When you look at someone else, put yourself in their shoes. I'm not talking about some half-assed bullshit here, I mean REALLY do it. Put your mind IN their head. Feel yourself adopt their mannerisms right down to their eye movements and facial twitches. Imagine you are them. You'll know when you're doing it right, trust me.

You'll quickly become very sensitive to others' emotional states. As you continue to practice and become more adept and observant, you'll start to "intuit" concepts and thoughts as they move through the subject's mind.

IMPORTANT: Do not simply imagine that you know what someone else is thinking, this will short-circuit your progress. Try to just shut your own mental monologue down and "feel" yourself in their place.

Some people seem to have more natural talent at this than others. Introverted people seem to find it easier than extroverts. I think this is something like the idea that you can't open your ears unless you shut your mouth first.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP