Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For ***RON PAUL ITS OVER*** so ****SUPPORT ROMNEY 2012**** UPDATE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is why.

He is a very successful business man. In fact Romney's specialty is buying corporations and saving them. Now everyone can say he just lays off people... but ultimately he saves the company, helps it to grow, and creates more jobs. Sounds like what we need in the USA

As govenor of MA he had the lowest unemployment rate in a decade... only 4.2% he balanced every budget without raising taxes once

He knows the immigration laws NEED to change before they cripple out society.

Give him crap because he is successful??? For all you Librals out there. You think raising taxes on the rich is a good thing??? The USA has been the business capitol of the world

You raise taxes on the rich and foreign investors stop doing business here and take it somewhere else that taxes less. Creating LESS jobs... but Obama is great at that so whatever.

I have wanted to support Ron Paul but i knew that the only person who could beat Obama was Romney from the begging.

So Support Romney 2012

All you Ron Paulers out there.... (INCLUDING ME) PUT SUPPORT IN MITT unless you want Obama again... in that case we are all finished

UPDATE: Rand Paul puts support behind Mitt. Is it possible that Ron and Rand have been in closer contact with Mitt and know his agenda is different than that of the Globalists???? MAIN POINT GET OBAMA THE F OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE.... for you who say 4 more years of Obama is better than a possible 8 with Mitt I say you are FOOLS the second term obama knows he is not up for re-election again so he does not give a shit about the people and just goes nuts with EXEC ORDERS WAKE THE F UP GET HIM OUT GET MITT IN, AND IF MITT DOESNT WORK WE GET HIM THE F OUT...

If you feel your voting for the lesser of two evils then so be it.... but at this point Mitt Romney is a better option that NOBAMA...So swallow your pride and dont let NOBAMA win another term and destroy our country because he has nothing to loose
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP