Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Picture of a Ghost in the Woods
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's the back-story:

Many years ago I drove with several friends to a bridge about 45 minutes from my house. This bridge was said to be haunted by ghosts from the Civil War period.

We brought a ouija board and some cameras along. The bridge was in the middle of nowhere, there weren't even street lights around. We parked near the bridge and set up the ouija board on top of it.

While we were playing around with the ouija board, my friend was walking around taking pictures of the area with my camera.

We picked up a few messages on the ouija board but I can't really remember them. It was a lot of fun and I quickly forgot about the whole night.

Many months later, I was going through the pictures on my camera and came across the pictures my friend had taken. I shuffled through them, they were just night pictures of the woods with a flash so I was deleting them one by one.

As I went through I stopped at one that had some smoke in it. It was kinda spooky looking so I kept it. After I deleted all the rest of the photos I went back to look at the smoke photo. When I took a closer look I saw something that was pretty shocking. Have a look:

IMAGE ( [link to i7.photobucket.com] )
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP