Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why CLIMATE CHANGE is a good business model
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been in the environmental field the past decade as an entrepreneur. Make no doubt about it, the things I do are absolutely necessary from an environmental perspective. I’m not a “man-made” global warming believer...what a farce...however...hear me out

I've seen many industries create a monopoly to weed out the little guys. The banking industry, Healthcare Industry, Auto Industry, Food Industry, and most other industries collude together to fix prices and make it impossible for the small guys to compete. The very large companies do this through the government and the power to create laws that favor their business. Companies also do this by creating organizations that make it seem like they “audit” the industry. For example, the timber industry has the Forest Stewardship Council and Sustainable Forestry Initiative…these auditors “certify” wood to make sure it is harvested in a sustainable way…they’re really organizations set up by the large timber companies to favor the big guys and weed out the little guys. These are international companies so they have influence on international markets…

BACK TO GLOBAL WARMING…The United States and the Western World are now competing against the rest of the world and the rest of the world is starting to pass the west in many areas. The next 100 years is truly the time of Asia and later Africa. However, a lot of these areas are very polluted, have less stringent environmental standards (for better or worse), and have rapid population growth (need to use a lot of natural resources). The western business world has created this man made global warming hoax to create a standard that eventually businesses will have to follow in order to compete (whether that’s CO2 or some other unit of measure). Well, the East would be put in a tough position because they won’t be able to meet these environmental standards, so that will allow more western companies to take over the marketplace…do you get it? Global warming was created so new businesses wanting to enter the market place can’t meet the standards. This is about business folks.

The carbon trading system is a prime example. The small companies can’t afford these credits and can’t compete in the market place.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP