Users Online Now: 2,270 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,029,578
Pageviews Today: 1,912,992Threads Today: 920Posts Today: 16,712
09:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Russian Warning Shots: Syrian Conflict Threatens to Degenerate into World War
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to share with you an article i read about the Syrian situation, from Thierry Meyssan. For anyone who doesn't know who this lad is do a research about him. Journalist and political activist, he wrote a book about 9/11 in 2002, he was the first one to expose the NATO tactics in Lybia, he is the author of investigations into the extreme right-wing as well as into the Catholic Church. He speaks the truth a lot so i always read his articles with great interest. A good read for everyone who would like to know more about the Syrian issue imho.

The nature of the Syrian crisis has changed. The process of destabilization that was to open the path for legal military intervention by the Atlantic Alliance has failed. Removing its mask, the United States has publicly announced the possibility of attacking Syria without the approval of the Security Council, as it also did in Kosovo. Washington must be pretending not to have noticed that the Russia of Vladimir Putin is not that of Boris Yeltsin. After being assured of Chinese support, Moscow literally fired two warning shots in the direction of Washington. The continuing violations of international law by NATO and the GCC threaten to unleash a global conflict.

Rest of the article here: [link to www.voltairenet.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP