Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 925,772
Pageviews Today: 1,728,224Threads Today: 846Posts Today: 14,957
07:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do I need to do to prepare for the coming Solar Flares?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is not a answer thread - designed to give you the answer... it is designed to turn your attention to what is most important in this time - you...

The answers to survival we all seek are so simple, because they are contained within each and every soul on this planet. The secret to accessing that information is as I said before to detach from the chatter and get very familiar with your own inner voices....

I cant tell you who will "make" it and who won't- because some of you have chose to leave this place for good. Some of you have chosen different destiny.

I know I will be here. And the way I am ensuring that to be so - is by listening and paying very close attention to my dreams, my lessons, my relationships, my family- both physical and spiritual....

I listen to the voices that can only be heard in the stillness.

We are all encoded with timeless memories... we know what to do in every circumstance.

If you put a pregnant woman in the middle of the woods, with no experience of childbirth - she knows what to do - to give birth to that child.

That is the only proof that exists to us physically that we know how to live. We know how to live through absolutely any experience. If we choose to.

I titled this thread - "Solar Flares" to get your attention... because apparently the doom of the day is Solar Flares..

the solar flares are to be made aware of - but they signal a much greater event- and that will be the Pole Shift..

why a pole shift? because this is a planet of polarity - and polarized viewpoints...

extremities... and extremism

our greatest challenge lies with the pole shift.

but you are encoded with all the tools you need to be prepared for this...

don't focus your energy on worry - or "survival" gear... or anything else to get your money...

focus on "depolarizing" yourself.. detaching -

and listening to your inner voice... that is the voice that will put you in the right place - at exactly the right time..

trust you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP