Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For the past couple of years I have been sharing my story and knowledge with you. My world is merging (has merged) with your world. The timeframe, 2001-2013, is now near to its close. 2013 is the world of dreams, and I'm here to prepare you for it.

If you have followed my other <<Notes from an "alternate universe">> threads you will learn that current events are, not coincidentally, a part of the narrative of the experience of being in the dream world.

But do we really know what is going on right now? Some of us are waiting for something to believe in. this is not "truth" and I do not care to offer any evidence of what I speak other than what you know to be true for yourself.

Your reality does not suddenly change to a new world. Your mind must first create a storyline that creates a logical path from where you stand to where you 'will' stand. In the same way, you would experience an 'alien' type being on the internet, telephone, or radio long before it appears at your door knocking on it.

You cannot perceive or experience something that is truly illogical or irrelevant to your perspective. The reason unfolds before us, but never fully appears.

You're on that path now.

Very few will piece together the value of these words. Those who know better, will. Others will consider it lite entertainment and be amused. Regardless, a new type of physicality, a new humanity is before you.

Are you watching closely?

The unfolding Fukushima event is part of this change in physicality. Other equally important, though unnoticed, events help to steer those changes in what you would call DNA, the language of your current physicality, to a certain direction. Other geophysical energies that have been building up will also help to guide you there (see my 'Farpoint Station' thread).

I have foreseen all of this and, more importantly, oversee it as a valued member of your perspective. On June 14 and thereafter we will begin to see together.

Dream with me, if you would like a taste of this new physicality.

My world is the dream world. To myself it is just called reality. But from your perspective it is as a dream. Some years ago our worlds were as one. It would still be so if it were not for a powerful revelation that split our worlds into two.

In my world we use mental tools to manipulate our reality. I have revealed part of this on a thread, "Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking."

It is a lengthy read for most but it essentially holds that your perspective is all of existence, as nothing is independent of perspective and you are not able to know beyond your own perspective. You perceive that which takes the least amount of energy to perceive (or least number of interactions, if you will).

I've taught some of you how to
begin to perceive a more interactive reality.

My purpose has been to make your world more relative to my own so that I may be better-able to experience some aspects of it. I'm not here to help you, per se. I am here to help myself. (But what an expanded idea that is.)

That you benefit from all of this is to your advantage.

Now it is time for the last act of the merging of the two worlds. A re-symbolization.

Horus-on-the-Horizon reveals itself to you now.

It does this by revealing its true nature, as Horus of the Two Horizons; the rising and setting sun.

For you, the rising sun has been the physicality of your world since the time the Egyptian 'sphinx' appears.

The sun begins to set on June 14, 2012 and thereafter, before its cyclic descent in 2013.

The symbol of the 'setting sun' is the key that unlocks the dreamworld for you. I will reveal this symbol on June 14.

We are meeting in your dream on that day.

You will use this symbol (which I will post here subsequently) to meet with me in my world, the dream world, for that night when you sleep and the following 2 nights.

Many of us on this thread will be there, as will being from other worlds (other parts of your expanded perspective).

Remember most of it you can, and interact with others here and after you do.

More to come...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP