Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I almost got raped at the dentist yesterday
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I went to a really nice dentists office yesterday

I have nice straight teeth but I haven't been to a dentist in around 10 years and I drink tea, lots of tea with honey, by TN standards I have great teeth but I have some issues that need addressed before they become real problems

I can't mix hot with cold because of the pain and I can't eat chocolate and sweet stuff because of the pain so obviously my teeth need some work, their not bad but they are starting to decay around the gum line

I have been expecting to get veneers or crowns or anything fake for years, I brush regularly but I eat and drink what I want and know that teeth wont last forever and I know dentist work is expensive so...

I go into this fancy dentist and ask for his opinion
after lots of xrays and pictures they sit me down and give me their recommendation, they want to give me 28 porcelain veneers

Awesome, thats what I wanted anyway

Then they tell me the price

$67,000.00

So, I have decided to go back to school and become a dentist

Hows that for a conspiracy

I really wanted fake teeth before the zombie apocalypse

wall
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge