Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,142,299
Pageviews Today: 1,907,650Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 13,707
06:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WALL STREET INSIDER: I'm About To Open A Can Of Whoop Ass On President Obama!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This Is The True Story Of The Obama White House

Many have asked how this manifestation called Barack Obama has managed to have survived to date so many scandals. The answer is money. Vast sums, virtually untraceable, allocated to those with the power to keep far safer from judgement and scrutiny than their actions would deserve. Billions. Printed, spread, reformed, and reborn into the hands that would then cover the eyes and ears of those who might still care. This is the true story of the Obama White House as it involves all of them. The globalized union leadership. The volatility vultures such as Soros. (If my health continues to improve, my displeasure with him is to become an intentionally unavoidable conflict following this election. Lagarde frightens me. The clown Soros does not. He has been allowed to paint the colors of so many economies with his disruptive brush for far too long. Enough. Is. Enough.) The Russian cartels. The Saudis. Brazilians. And of course the greatest hedgers of all, the Chinese. Decades of intertwined plans within plans have culminated in the election of the man calling himself Obama. The weed that overtakes the garden. As empty a suit as Nepos ever was, and just like Nepos, placed in power by those whose true intent lies far beyond the best interests of the United States.

Just two months ago, I could but whisper.

Now I prepare to roar.

Watch for it.

[link to theulstermanreport.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP