Users Online Now: 2,933 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,094,659
Pageviews Today: 2,058,226Threads Today: 980Posts Today: 18,159
10:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why does my cat meow at night - a really pathetic meow?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message His brother and sister don't meow at night, in fact they are crashed out. Several times a week, I wake up hearing this really loud meow, turn the light on, walk into the kitchen and he's looking at me with wide eyes (almost like fear?). Last night same thing, but this time he was in the closet looking at something in the back. Looked in there to see if one of his siblings were in there, but no, they were on the bed. Strange. He only started doing this probably in the last month or so. he's fixed, inside only cat as are the others. Thoughts?

I usually pick him up and comfort him next to me, and then he will get up after a while and he's fine. ...strange.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP