Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,655,275
Pageviews Today: 2,421,732Threads Today: 667Posts Today: 13,684
07:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WAKE THE FUCK UP: This is what gay-pedos do to YOUR children!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When MSM starts reporting ONE single case of this nature, you better believe it's happening in mass, simultaneously in various places.

Parents in a small Washington State community are infuriated after their 11-year-old children were given graphic descriptions of oral and anal sex during a sex education class led by an elementary school principal.

Fifth-graders at Onalaska Elementary School were supposed to get a lesson about HIV-AIDS, but the class discussion turned graphic when a child asked about other forms of sexual activity. The principal, who happened to be teaching the class, then told the children about oral and anal sex.

“I’m one pissed off cowboy,” parent James Gilliand told Fox News Radio. “I didn’t appreciate them teaching my daughter – who is innocent of that – at all.”

Gilliland and his wife, Kadra, were among the moms and dads in Onalaska, about 73 miles south of Tacoma, demanding answers from their local school system – and so far – they are still waiting.
 Quoting: [link to radio.foxnews.com]

This is what the puppets of the gay-pedo agenda are doing to YOUR kids in the elementary school. They are teaching them SODOMY and ORAL SEX. Now you see the kind of mindless monsters being supported by politicians and lawmakers and promoted by Hollywood.

It's about time people start giving some heat in these motherfuckers.

angry
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP