Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,174,492
Pageviews Today: 1,643,472Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 8,205
01:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is how I see our existance. The why, what, how... It is us, we are one, we are everything.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe everything that ever was and ever will be... started from something.. in the end, everything will seize to exist. Except for ONE thing. The thing that has always been there and always will be... it is 'everything' it is what some may say is God. It is us, it is you, it is me, it is the physical, it is the un-imaginable, knowledge and creation, time does not exist as everything does exist at the same time, everything is now, is then, and forever will be... you eventually get put back together, the pieces that is you, is me, is everything, but does not die. If what makes us seized to exist, then we would never exist to begin with...

How can ultimate consciousness, knowledge and power ever be stable? It's like being alone with no one to tell the most un-imaginable things are possible. Its like frustration, an unstable atom. It gives in, it collides, with/within itself so to speak and explodes in a 'want' to experience it once again... Big bang, or even string theory because 'source' is stripped down to nothing, is slowly starts vibrating and stringing itself together within a vast space of nothingness - dark matter - anti matter. It can do this all at once in a single moment but it can be nothing at the same time, time is just a perspective of us perceiving everything at that moment, time is merely an illusion, limited by the speed we can comprehend and understand ourself....
Hence, if we knew and understood everything time would seize to exist and we would be source/self/consciousness/god for that moment. Like an elastic band, the universe will stretch out, or energy will come to a point, where, it will start contracting, and ultimately become one again, we still have so much to experience.

The law of attraction, the 'law' - Einsteins theory of relativity, it all makes sense for us not to skip through time and see things we are not ready for, in due time, we will be happy, and fulfilled, whole, and not striving to be the winner. We are all winners, of our own personal lottery, as we are a living soul. Embrace what you have, whether it be alot, or pain, cherish every moment you have given yourself, it's for greater purpose, it's for self exploration to experience, and gain knowledge. This laws we have put in on our own, it what makes us find our way home, no one but ourself is capable of changing what we've ultimately made. It's what makes us piece everything back together. It is inevitable. It's how we chose to be, to be unpredictable and have freewill, without knowing, so that someday we may become what we have always been and always knew... without always knowing.

To love we must feel hate, to appreciate something we must experience loss, to feel joy we must feel pain, to remember... we must forget.

Peace my friends.
Love
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP