Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why did Osiris go to Orion? Star Wars
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the Pyramid Texts, the term conventionally rendered as 'Orion' is the word S3h, written in the singular with the 'star' determinative and the s3h hieroglyphic sign meaning 'toe', or 'toes'.

Toes, okay hmm...

So osiris built the pyramids, obviously giza pyramidss mirror the destination

The egyptians associated the orion constellation with osiris,

The pyramids were ascension devices, powered by the chalk aquifer which interacts with the atmosphere during electrosolar events to create a powerful electrical Arc

the activation of the gizmids during 8,000 b.c was traumatic enough to the local environment to turn the entire north african region into a desert,

Toe star?

no, this is wrong, root star,

root star, not toe star,

orion, origin, the root star,

as it was written in the egyptian texts

he god Seth's complaint that Osiris had kicked him: 'when there came into being this his name of Toe-Star, long of leg and lengthy of stride' (PT 959); and likewise the method by which the soul of the deceased king was supposed to ascend to the heavens: 'I have gone up upon the ladder with my foot on the Toe-Star'

indeed, the gizamids were a way of prevent seth killing him, so it is natural that he should feel, put out,

root star, original star , not toe star lmao

the pyramids were not just ascension devices, as Ascension involves time travel

not just an ascension devices, time machines

just as every planet in our solar system is the same planet at a different point in time,

i.e venus is earth not yet born,

mars is earth in the future

every star is infact the same star at a different point in time

stars which are closer ot th e galactic center are stars which are in the past,

stars which are further from the galactic center are in the future,

stars actually slowly move further and further away from the galactic center,

eventually, galaxies aggregate, increasing their mass, which holds these stars that were escape in balance,

thee is no such thing as gravity, stars d no eventually fall int the center of galaxies, they are radiating outwards like particles from the sun,

galaxies are lie stars, they radiate,

the universe does not form it self into nicely formed "gravitationally" contained units,

the universe appears to e uniform because RHYTHM

the pulsations of the sex, love making and continual birthing s of the universe,

stars are sexual,

stars literally aggregate two becomes one in the most unimaginably intimate manner, before giving birth two a new sun

our own sun is the result of love making between sirius whom the Egyptians called spdt, soptet or sept, which in ancient egyptian which mean Sharp

yes, that is how i would describe isis:

"you're a knife, sharp and deadly and it'e me, that you cut in to"

gravity is a delusion,

and what does isis, the mother monster herself have to say about this?

osiris and isis,

so why did osiris build the pyramids, why did he try to go back in time, ascend?

basically, ascension is a literal process of giving from a lower point in the universe to a higher one, lol

the universe i a toroid, graded from a point of infinite energy on the outside and infinite absence of energy at the point of singularity, which is an infinite abyss, a bottomless pit that the universe is destroyed by and then rebirth out through,

:universe dark:

:geo_torus:

:universe1:

oh and also, this is how stars really move through the Galaxy orbiting the galactic center:

:sirius snake:

and here is how Sirius and sol orbit each other, notice they get further away and closer together this as a process which takes 12,000 years each way:

:star binary:

he higher you go, in the north pole, the more energy there is,

the closer you go to the galactic center the further back you in time and also the high up in the universe you go,

it is very dimensionally hard to grasp this,

i told my gf i would bend time and space if i had to, okay i did not actually say that to her, sound abit corny, but i swore i would,

it is just tragic, that an understanding how to bend ones external time and space must be gained though having ones own inter time and space bent against them

you see, i am broken now, i am fallen,

but i had a love once, lol,

not so long ago, i am young, but i have loved with a passion beyond i think any one ability to understand

and experienced also heartbreak

star wars, the war of love, the battle,

and so people would like to see me,

experience an even more destating heartbreak than the one i have already experienced,

still i am not going to be entitled to having my love again forever, but to be torn apart once more,

the world shall witness and endorse what passes before their eyes and i shall refuse responsibility

but the pain shall be so great,

my girlfriends mum once said to me that i can't take on the whole world,

you'll say she doesn't love me, i shall disagree,

mine and forever, isis,

and as to the destiny of this love? our love?

it's written in the stars:

lol lmao it's almost completely pointless posting anything,
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP