Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 375,368
Pageviews Today: 621,938Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,807
08:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kundalini- awakening the sleeping serpent. (info/advice)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDIT* Due to the trolls and vary in beliefs, please take this with face value. This is spoken from my experience and others, Everyone experience will vary depending on the individual. Im not claiming to be a "teacher" just listing information that is not readily available in this topic. Take it as you will.

As promised to "ChickenInACan"

Thought this deserved its own thread.

Their isn't a single person in my country i could find that knew anything about the kundalini so i think you will find this quite helpful.

The kundalini awakening can begin from usually 4 things. Immense trauma, a near death experience, living a righteous life, and continued meditation practices.

Before you wish to even start this process it is essential to prepare you mind and body for the long road ahead.

A complete detox and change of diet is necessary.
No more processed foods, lots of clean water, and fresh vegetables. Your intake of highly nutritious food will need to be drastically increased to adapt to the changes in your nervous system.

Without this cleanse it will literally drag you to the ground to you are unable to get out of bed.

You will more than likely experience every symptom known to man, and your doctor will find no cause for it. once you have found this to be the case i suggest not seeing a doctor anymore because all you will accomplish is being put on meds or in a psych ward.

They will not believe the things you tell them, period.

This website is the best i have found for almost anything you need to know. pay attention to the "cycles" on the left.

[link to biologyofkundalini.com]

The kundalini will rise from your base chakra until it hits the next one.
each chakra represents a problem you must overcome and the energy will be stuck here until it is resolved.
To go through all the chakras can take from 3-7 years. or maybe even a lifetime.

Each time it rises new symptoms, and sensations will arise.

Expect to have a lot of sleepless nights lol.

Their will be times when your body draws in to much energy and you will begin to have trouble functioning your physical self. When this is the case you must learn to ground.

This basically involves directing the energy "tingling sensation" through your body and down into the ground.
You must be barefoot and in nature.
This will help you put a grip on things, you will have to do this alot.
Laying back down on grass also works.

Once the kundalini is nearing the end. you will be tormented by evil spirits as sort of an initiation. You must learn to pay know attention to them and continue your process or you will end up insane.

They will play games with you, touch you, poke you, enter your dream world, cling to your aura, and stand next you while you sleep.

ask your guides for help when needed.

This will only last as long as you are not willing to move on.

You will have periods of progression where you a thrown into a OBE and orbs of light will pore in through your crown and will make you feel TRUE love/xtc/bliss.

I regard that as the most valuable part of the process.

Other than that i think i have covered everything.

At the end, you will be in touch with yourself, the universe, nature, animals, you will truly understand compassion, and you will know longer feel emotional pain, if you continue the path.

It may seem abit intimidating, and let me assure you it is not an easy process. I had to have 6 months of work at one stage because i kept separating from my body and not being able to function properly.

If you have any doubts, i do not recommend beginning the awakening. You will be on your own, and it does get tough. You will have an urge to tell people the things you are experiencing and you will almost always get disbelief.

I have provided a link below of a meditation which will get you used to directing energies at chakras. The beginning step of awakening the kundalini. listen to this over and over until you comfortable can direct your thought at the points on your own.

Please keep in mind that all ancient cultures do not recommend taking on this process without the direct guidance of a guru. As you will more than likely not have a guru, i cannot take responsibility for any negative out come you may endure. What you decide to do is your own choice, i am just providing the information necessary for to begin.

Failure to take this energy seriously can result in death or may even drive you to suicide. This is not uncommon.

Good luck on your journey ;)

The meditation. (you must wear headphones)

[link to soundcloud.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP