Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Whats with all the hate?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why all the hate with the red karma? Anytime I comment on a thread about how stupid the "birther" thing is. Or make the slightest comment about how I am an atheist. I get bombed with the stuff. First of all, I am not an Obama "c*cksucker" as one person bluntly stated. Im a registered libertarian. Second of all, anyone who knows me on this site knows that I am impartial and fair about the election. Ive posted bad things about both candidates, and even my own threads that were bad about both candidates. Thirdly, I am not a paid shill. I wish I was, then I could stop getting up at 530 in the morning and driving an hour to work. To pull a 12 hr shift, to support my family. Im just someone with political education, and expertise. That like many, cant find a job in this economic downturn with my degree. This forum is my outlet for expressing my political opinions, and they reflect negatively on both parties. I merely point out the outlandish and just down right ignorant arguments sometimes made on this forum. Then there are the christians. Who pounce like a tiger on anyone who denies their precious messiah. As if I didnt have the right, to speak ill of a deity that I dont believe in. Again, on comes the karma bomb. So I try to be fair and I pay the price. Whats with that GLPers?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP