Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You humans are clueless
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You fight,Eat and shit
Then you do it all over again..You go to work and do not even know we are next to you...You think you know everything and as I have lived on this planet for over forty years I see that as truth. You human talking monkeys want everything even the life of the animals on this planet. Very few people truly care for your elderly,Sick and poor. I am telling you now
not only do you stink because of your EGO but you stink just by you being human..To hell with all you talking monkeys.
You will have nothing to offer us..The only thing you got going for you now is US..You monkeys reek of fear...You truly are unleashing the beast with your actions....We have been acclimatising this planet for our people. Soon we will not hide from you..Are ships are in the millions right now above this planet..You talking monkeys are dislike everywhere in the universe..You are cattle and that is all...
Time for me and the others to take off our mask
To show you are true face...You could not take care of this planet then we will. We have given you talking monkeys a little jump start to start the last phase so that we can reveal ourselves in masses. what you going to do? You are the reason we came. We saw your light and knew you would believe anything..RED SKY'S will announce the arrival of Enki. Too late for you...LOL
I am the seventh Son of Enki
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP