Users Online Now: 2,325 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,186,603
Pageviews Today: 3,039,029Threads Today: 713Posts Today: 14,389
10:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Happy Fathers Day to All The Dad's On Glp !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For all of you who are still lucky enough to have your Dad still here with you, make sure you tell them how much you love them, and appreciate them ! My Dad has been gone for 23 years. He never lived long enough to see most of his grandchildren. He was a GREAT DAD ! I miss him terribly, even after all these years.
To all those great guys out there, who are raising children that are not biologically theirs, and who are a Father to those kids who need a role model, GOD BLESS YOU !
For those here who have lost their Dad's, please feel free to post your most foundest memories. I think the best for me, was when my Dad used to take me fishing. We used to go to Monticello, Indiana, and fish on the river and the lake. I remember when we used to take the boat out to the sand bar, and feel in the sand with our toes, for the clams. Those were the days !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP