Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I hate you Americans
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message you thing you're great but you are all deluded retards.

you can say oh but I am smart, really are you?

you can't see the bullshit that is your government

You can't see the crap congress do to ensure Zionism is the main objective of governance

your debt is out of control and you can't print anymore money without ruining your country for generations to come

you only have to watch todders and tiaras to get a insight into how dumb you all are.

even an episode of dr oz or the view and you can a real idea of the bullshit.

then you have the military that do not do anything but give to the needs and wants of Israel.

fuck Israel.

your sucked into Microsoft and Facebook infecting your privacy with bugs and data farms. None of you even realize the world you live in is fake.

9/11 was a Israeli backed operation

bush is a war criminal, but then you are all dumb not to see that the UN itself is a secret Zionist tool to control the world.

you are fed absolute bullshit through Zionist owned media

look at fox news, killmead, doocy, o'reilly, plus all the blond bitches that spew bullshit with a smile

even Laura ingraham put her foot in her mouth when she promoted Bali bombings as the work of al-Qaeda, the stupid bitch didn't even realise it was a group a JI (jerimah islamiyah) but she was to busy mind fucking all you stupid people.

then you watch sport like it's the best thing, you call yourself world champions if you win a domestic national title. Retarded or what?

I even seen that collage baseball plays for a world series. Wtf?

They control you like drones, absolutely dependent on the social structure that is evil.

you have the highest rate of child abuse in the world.

You complain about immigration but won't even build a fence.

but if america was Israel and Mexico was Palestine, you could guarantee that you would have fences and borders similar to the dmz in Korea.

I just fucking hate how you think you are the greatest.

You are fucking far from it.

You are a disease on this planet.

a reckless group of individuals owned and operated by the evil minded zionists that control money, enslave you all and have deliberately destroyed America with all you still deluded about it's freedom.

really, how dumb are you all

and no I don't live in Germany
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP