Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Remote Viewing - June 1st, 2013
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For more details on how my husband and I conduct this sort of remote viewing, check this thread:

Thread: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Disclaimer: I haven't figured out how to truly narrow down timelines to ensure that I am only directing him towards ours (or the most likely one) so... with a grain of salt please.

Also, I do not tell him anything at all about what I intend to ask before he goes into his meditation, that way he cannot have any preconceived ideas before we start.

So we began by viewing June 1st, 2013 (I chose this day because of the Correlation with Courtney Brown's farsight experiment.)

I directed him to several sites on this date:
The Coast of California
Hawaii
Sydney, Australia
Washington DC
Fort Worth, TX (our neighborhood)
Wisconsin (small town where my parents live)

Here are the details:
The Coast of California
He was on the beach near a city named something like 'San M...' (possibly Santa Maria? not sure)
The sand was 'slimy' and black.
He did not see any people
It was early morning
He did not really see any devastation, except for the slimy sand and lack of people.

Hawaii
It was dark here
No people
Empty & Abandoned buildings
Too dark to see much else

Sydney, Australia
Dark
There was black seaweed strewn all over the beach
The Sydney Opera House was still there
There were no people
He did not really see any devastation, only a distinct lack of people

(now granted, all three places viewed were not during the hustle and bustle of day, so...? may be nothing)

Washington DC
Morning
Yellow police tape flapping in the wind
Yellow & black saw horses / barricades
As if there had been a concert there -- but no people
Trash blowing around everywhere
Yellow and Black 'batons' (as you would see one runner hand off to another) with a yellow / black spiral stripe going down them, embedded in buildings & signs -- 'as if a porcupine exploded'.
No devastation other than the 'batons' and lack of people

(so this was concerning, so I directed him to our neighborhood & our house, by this time he is pretty deep into his meditation)

Fort Worth area, TX
A large generator in the middle of the street in our neighborhood - a type of generator he has never seen before, but he knew that was what it was
It was dark out
(were there people here?)
Yes, you could see some lights on in a few of the houses
(Is there a light on in our house, what's happening at our house)
There is a light on deep in the house
We are sitting on the floor in the living room, not on the couches
(why not, where are the couches)
The loveseat is in the kitchen
The couch is shoved in front of the front door
(what are we doing in the living room)
The room feels much bigger because there are no couches in it. We are watching static (pause) ant races.
(on the tv?)
Yes, on the TV.
(do the cell phones work?)
No, they are dead
(what about the landline?)
Fast Busy Signal
(are we listening to the shortwave radio?)
Yes, but it makes no sense
(why not? explain)
Too many people talking at one time
(What do they say? (he gave me a bunch of words and a couple of phrases) I don't remember them at this time)
(Is there anything else?)
The revolver is on the stairs?
(What else?)
I am rubbing my thumb on something -- on the shotgun
(has it been fired?)
It smells freshly oiled
(How do we feel? Emotionally?)
Paranoid.
(How long have we been living like this?)
Four... no that feels too short... fourteen days.

-------------- so then we break to something else and then we come back around to this later on since it seemed related to the other things I asked him......

(What happened that caused us to sit on our floor in our house with our couches against the windows and doors?)
There's an orange ball that soars on a long, arched trajectory. When it hits it causes a blue explosion with sparks. All the electricity goes out.

(Where does it land?)

Is there a place named Sedona?
(yes)
Arizona?
(yes)
Is there a crop circle there?
(no, not likely)
It looks like a .... like a pepper mill. Its shaped like a pepper mill.
(What is?)
The road, it goes up one direction then down another and comes back down the other side... like the shape of a pepper mill.
(Where does the orange orb come from?)
I don't know, I can't see that.
(go back to Sydney, Australia on May 15, 2013 (14 days prior to June first, which is why I chose this date) What happens in Sydney, Australia?)
I see a place, like a bear trap... with grass in the middle. An unsprung bear trap. With grass. Is that... a stadium? I see grass and something whitish or greyish, it looks like a stadium.
(What happens?)
I don't know, I can't see anything else. I don't feel connected anymore.

**** adding in because I forgot to add it initially:
After our house, I asked him to view my parent's house...

He saw: my parents house, several cars in the driveway (as many as three extra)and he saw people going for walks (in 'couples', or 2 at a time, or 2 by 2) 'pretending' that there was nothing wrong.

(I assume these were relatives or friends of my parents, he could not tell me specifically why they were there)

He said my Dad was bothered and did't think that they should be taking an evening walk as if everything was OK and he said that my mom disagreed, and thought that taking a walk to look/seem normal would make people feel more comforted and normal.

I didn't get any info from him as to whether they had electricity or not, or whether they knew what was going on

--end
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP