Users Online Now: 1,304 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 231,376
Pageviews Today: 379,931Threads Today: 119Posts Today: 2,183
05:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The who, what, when, where, how and why of 2012... FRUSTRATED yet?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If your anything like me, these questions constantly flow through your head...every day you look for signs or clues that today or tomorrow will be "the day" you understand...the day it all makes sense...the final shift into a higher dimension of understanding and reality we all have been waiting for...

Yet, as each day continues to go on...and another one passes, the frustration and dispair grows. You THOUGHT you understoood, you FEEL like its time...you KNOW there is something more. The "doomtastic" ideas you possibly came to GLP for begin to bring you down, and the search for higher understanding/knowledge ensues....

But what is this "more" we have all been waiting for and what is really going to happen in 2012??

I don't really know.

Plain and simple. I haven't written as much on GLP recently because I've been going through some changes and inner reflection myself. I do know a few things (and again this is just from my perception) just from personal experience and thats why I love writing on GLP and seeing of others are feeling the same way (physically, mentally and emotionally).

We all (well many on GLP at least) can feel this growing tension, pressure, and knowing that something is going to change...and we all want to know the answers NOW. Not tomorrow, not the next day, but NOW.

I think this is part of the problem. We are so used to instantaneous results thanks to the fast paced society we live in. Our minds are taking in information from our surroundings (and the cosmos) at UNBELIEVABLE rates.

We feel like we have the capacity to understand things NOW and in this reality. I am not sure that this is the way to approach this whole problem...society has conditioned us to have instant results, built around "you"...where we feel like we deserve things, just because we do. Well why, what makes use so special? This is where some inner reflection comes in and a letting go of all previous understanding and truths comes in...why am I REALLY here?

I think this is why we get so frustrated...we are undergoing some major learning of who we are and where we really came from...

All of the silly daily tasks such as work, school, the "worldly" things become VERY VERY hard to care about anymore...we are constantly stuck in the middle of trying to survive "here" while expanding our consciousness to other dimensions and realities. Even checking the mail or caring about future years down the road stops to matter...because you just FEEL that nothing will be like it is now here in a few days, months? you don't really know, but you know its not going to be the same. .

As these energies increase and our DNA begins to undergo very real changes, we begin to see reality in a different light. We start to become more empathetic and begin connecting to everyone and everything. In a previous post I stated that it felt like past, present and future all exist at the same time...our thoughts begin to manifest at a much higher/faster rate. Metaphysical abilities begin to develop as well...

As this happens, we want to spend more time "learning" and growing in these higher dimensions and it becomes very very hard to focus on anything else. Any friends who are not on the same "wavelength" begin to become a burden because you don't care about "who is dating who" or what is going on in the silly little social circles you used to care about...because you know something big is just around the corner.

Well, what are we waiting for? TO just poof and vanish? No, these changes are going on RIGHT NOW, it is 2012 right? Yes, there will be some large leaps soon in the shifts in dimensions, and I believe that they are steadily making their way to head, where even those "unawake" individuals will start to feel them...but I also believe that many of us are blind to the changes that are already going on...

We always want more. We want to get to the finish line when we don't even know what race we are running. and this makes it very very easy to get lost...

The last place we need to be right now, as a collective society, is in a place of fear and selfishness. If you didn't have to work for something, would you enjoy it when the time came to face the end?

No, we take things for granted. We have to go through the trials we are going through in order to see and learn from our mistakes. Once more and more people realize this and start living every moment as if it is a blessing and "part of the process" a huge burden becomes lifted off your shoulders.

I have to tell myself this every day. Sometimes the anxiety and frustration screams so loud inside of me I feel like I am completely losing grip on reality...then the next day after I have "regrouped", I can see what I was to learn from the experience.

The domino effect is already in place...its been going on for a few months...this is why many feel these changes/shifts on an EXPONENTIAL level...all kinds of energetic/karmic releases are going on within many and they begin to build on each other (due to how we are all connected).

The best thing to do is to try and let go of the "silly worries" and try to go with intuition about what you need to study/read for that day...an inner knowing and guide starts to form within you where you will start to "run" across information on a regular basis that starts to resonate with you and you begin to understand some of these changes within on a deeper level. Syncronycity and intuition begin to pop up around every corner you turn...

I don't think any one person knows what exactly 2012 will bring...I think the most important thing we CAN do is to let go of prior "truths" and open our minds and hearts to the beautiful world that is around us...wanting to escape only brings negative vibes towards what we have been given. Perhaps when this happens, we can start to build a new reality based on what we learn...consciously co creating a new way of life for all, with a little help from source ;) of course! (as these higher energies from the cosmos start to help us out on the metaphysical side)....

This post kind of jumped all over the place and was vague on a few topics I have covered on a deeper level...

Here are some threads that might help.

Thread: Frequency Rising: energy shifts and their effects on us physically, mentally, and emotionally...

Thread: Ley Lines, Earth Energies, "memories", DNA

Thread: Source Code: the earth and our bodies as ONE living and breathing ORGANISM (the good, the bad, and everything in between)

Thread: DNA change and a new way of life for all...do we really know what we are capable of?

Thread: Dna reacts at a distance. Does this prove conscious existence separate from the body?

Thread: collective emotion ALTER the earths magnetic field and rhythms? researchers seem to think so...some DNA shift in vibration information included!

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Einstein
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP