Users Online Now: 2,333 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,884,419
Pageviews Today: 2,610,511Threads Today: 638Posts Today: 12,132
08:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I saw a HUGE and I do mean HUGE meteorite yesterday afternoon!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, so yesterday afternoon approximately 1:00PM MDT I saw a huge flying object. I mean HUGE. Think 1/4 the size of the moon.

I honestly thought I had seen a UFO dart behind Taos Mountain.

A little while ago I was listening to the Albuquerque New Mexico news and they reported that other folks in Northern New Mexico had reported seeing a HUGE WHITE OBJECT...reportedly a meteorite.

I felt really vindicated. I didn't know that meteorites were white. I had no idea that they were that BIG, and further more I am just thankful that it didn't fall into any houses, as it would have demolished them.

I am concerned that our government had no way of telling something that big was incoming!

Did anyone else see anything? I remember seeing a thread yesterday regarding fire operations in Colorado being stopped for a possible meteorite shower...could this have been what they were talking about???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP