Users Online Now: 2,410 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,455,815
Pageviews Today: 2,103,485Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 11,414
05:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astrology / Astronomy Wizards.. answer me this!!..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, unless I'm a little retard, or unless Stellarium is written incorrectly, I think I'm onto something..

Look at these images and tell me why the Sun is transiting the constellations at different times than what we've been told..

Should the Sun be transiting Cancer right now? I mean that's what I've been told my sign is my entire life... but according to Stellarium, I'm a Gemini..

From Wikipedia..
Gemini- 22May – 21June
Cancer- 22June – 22July
Leo- 23July – 22August

(the pictures below do not reflect these dates from Wikipedia, I went back 20+ years too..everything is a month off.. In Stellarium, I am configured for Dallas, TX)-- someone with good Astronomy / Astrology knowledge please enlighten me on this knowledge gap, pretty please:))

[link to i48.tinypic.com]

and

[link to i50.tinypic.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP