Users Online Now: 2,450 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,391,700
Pageviews Today: 2,323,490Threads Today: 925Posts Today: 16,554
09:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a dream-Mag 9.5 EQ might strike Sumatra in the very near future!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OMG please listen. In my entire 25 years of living in this world, I had for the first time a very vivid dream about an earthquake. I dreamt that I was in my house, sitting in front of the computer. Then suddenly, a very violent and strong underground motion shook and rumbled and shook my house violently. The whole apartment I'm living in shook and literally swayed left and right and it lasted for a very LONG time, I literally felt that I was going to experience that dream moment forever. Last thing I saw in that dream was the ceiling collapsing and I was about to be covered in rubble as darkness came in and I finally awoke to find myself awakened from that dream. Now since where I live in West Peninsula Malaysia is close to Indonesia's Sumatra island, I interpret my dream that a very very large Earthquake is about to strike near Sumatra or in Sumatra itself, possibly exceeding Mag 9.5. However, since I didn't saw any numbers or dates in my dream, I don't know when it will happen. But I was shown a date 8/12 which is August 2012 but that dream was about Sun Doom in that millions of people will die worldwide due to a catastrophic heatwave caused by a "killshot" flare from our Sun. Perhaps, that EQ, as well as other large EQS could happen all over the world by August 2012?? Like this thread might portend something!! Thread: August 11, 2012. The Physical Arrival Of Nibiru.July 3, 2012 ... **An Appearance ... An Announcment" ??? ... Arrival Of "Representatives&quo OMG I better start moving out before I get caught up in that massive earthquake!eqahhh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP