Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Two witnesses, Jesus and the Bride, Right and Left Brain
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What do you guys think of the idea of the two witnesses being The Spirit and The Bride? Jesus and his wife. I don't understand people's reluctance to consider that Jesus will have a family of his own someday. A very respectable teacher in the christian community told me he thought Jesus would wed a real person.

Jesus is after all somehow the last incarnation of Adam and maybe his bride is some incarnation of Eve.

I think in the garden Adam was first created in God's image using both sides of his brain to full capacity. A mini god that had full creation control, God's son. However he was so lonely for physical companionship that he decided to create a woman with part of himself. His rib might have symbolized his right brain. She was now divine love and he was divine logic working as one being together forming wisdom.

The serpent wasn't lying when he said he could make them like gods if they joined covenant with him. He gave Eve something she had never had, access to both sides where she didn't need Adam. He was crushed I'm sure but had no other choice but to also become whole. I am guessing it was the blame shifting and ill will they felt for each other after the incident that really drove God to remove them from his presence. He cannot be around sin at all.

I have bipolar disorder and shift brain sides sometimes (resulting in manias) and it usually happens after much facing of all sin I have ever done and giving it all to God knowing that I can because of what Jesus did. Sometimes I manage to stay in the middle using both sides but it is hard to not get people forcing you meds or to feel bad about sinning. Guilt and fear seem to scar that center chakra (or whatever).

Anyway Jesus was the last Adam it says, so maybe he had his spirit. He was born with both sides like us but lived in the middle perfectly and was killed innocently. According the laws God operates under that is the only way to form a higher covenant that trumps Satan's covenant. All power was given to Adam, he gave is to Satan, he came back and took it back. Now we have the choice of which covenant we agree with.

So anyway after all of that I think Jesus deserves a wife and maybe she is one of the witnesses with Him. Maybe he is called Logos because he embodies logic and she will embody love and together they will be perfect. But hey it is just a theory.

Sorry if I am rambling just trying to get some recent thoughts I had out. Would love comments.

Anna
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP