Users Online Now: 1,849 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 678,217
Pageviews Today: 893,051Threads Today: 244Posts Today: 3,563
07:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject im sorry, but the sun is still in a different position in the sky than it was back in may
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message awhile ago i posted that i had noticed on my way to work that morning, i noticed the sun was in a different position in the sky. you see up until may, the sun around port angeles, washington would rise in the northeast and by the afternoon in was in the southern sky and would work its way up into the northwestern part of the sky as it was setting. then one morning starting the end of may i noticed the sun was rising in the east and would end up in the middle of the sky, straight overhead by the afternoon, and still set in the northwestern sky. well, i have been observing the path of the sky, and it is still rising in the northeast, makes its way directly overhead by afternoon, and sets in the northwestern sky. i dont know if its because in the summer the sun is in a different part of the sky or because the earth really is out of whack on its axis, or what
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP