Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why judging people according to the avatar/picture they take
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just came across upon some comments made to another poster.
"You can't take the devil picture and expect good karma".

Are you all so judgmental to rate people according to pictures and not to what is really written from the person. Is a person writing "Namaste" at the end of every post automatically of the holiest and somebody fancying dragons a nasty one?

What had become of judging people not from the looks but from the fruits (I have to use this reference because only religious people would be bothered by somebody calling himself/herself the devil).
What had become of only when the inner will be same as the outer, man as woman you will see the realm of God.

Quit being judgmental this is doing no-one good. Such acts of judgmental pattern brings you to run blindly after people just because of a name, forgetting to switch on your brain and weight down the message.

I applause people having the guts showing officially on this forum as a negative picture and standing up for what they think. This world needs people standing for themselves and not some brain watered marshmallows.

**Now you can give me red, slowly I think this is the only possible way to show own opinion**
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP