Users Online Now: 2,305 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 864,779
Pageviews Today: 1,435,663Threads Today: 589Posts Today: 10,158
02:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Took One for TEAM GLP Tonight.. Tried BATH SALTS for the First Time!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I pulled into the Sunocco Mart, gruff and tired from a lonng days work. I pull up to the nearest pump and say to the attendeant "Ten of Regular, my good man". I heard the pump clumsily insert into my vehicle as i was walking into the mini mart in search for my goods.

Beef Jerky was easy to locate, a nice think dried up ground of grisltle, extra spicey. Figure this might come in handy if i had the urge.. THE URGE for FLESH. Ordered me a pack of American Spirits Organic from the clerk. A young indian woman who would not look me straight in the eyes. Or maybe it was my eyes that were divirted as I asked....

"Where do you keep your Bath Salts"? I felt like some sort of dirty animal asking that question, like a common criminal and potential flesh eatin monster.

She slowly reached below the counter and pulled out a small unintersting container. Not what I expected.. with the name "Cloud 9" written across the pacaging. I thought to myself "cloud 9, maybe this is not as bad as the shills on GLP say" and I eagerly pay for my meerchandise.

Walk back out to my car, and give the gas monkey a 10, and tell him to keep the change, as I duked my way into my car and blasted off home, anxious, sweaty, anticipating my new purchase.

Home. YES. I am apprehensive, yet eager to try out this new expeirence in my life.. I have been through a lot in these 38 years.... this is just one more thing to add to my reseume. Good or bad I have allready made the choice to go through with it.. I close the blinds and lock the doors.

Bath Salts. Its time. I light my candles... and play some yanni on my ghetto blaster I staged in the bathroom. The bath is runnnin... a pleasant luke warm water begins to fill the unused tub.
( its been hot here, don't want it too hot)

As the vessel is filling, I open my container of "cloud 9" and read teh instructions. No problem.

I draw the tub water and add the Bath Salts. Lights off, jsut the flickering of candles and yanni on the system. I place one warning toe in, and feeling satisified, yet heart beating I take teh plunge!

I soaked for an hour. I have to say that I was very surprised by the results of this chemical. I was relaxed... I felt in control, yet lucid. The music flowed through me... and good thoughts came easy. Deep breathes. An over all incredible expierence!!! Never had the urge to attack someone, although as other reports, I did enjoy being naked.

As a footnote, my skin feels softer and smoother.. i would try this expeirence again.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP