Users Online Now: 2,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,407
Pageviews Today: 818,639Threads Today: 354Posts Today: 5,431
10:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Witness Of Christ: "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven..."
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From Matthew ch 7:

21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

HIS same Witness, expounded upon a bit In Luke 13:

23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Same Witness again in Matthew 22, The Parable of The King's Wedding Feast For HIS SON...

Similar Witness in Matthew 13:11-17

All about KNOWING HIM, KNOWING The Father...

HE Gave HIS Life To Enable You...
To Enable You To Come Unto The Father.

"Marvel not that I say unto you, ye Must Be Born-Again!" John 3:7

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Are you Born-Again?
Do you Know The Father, Have you Been IN HIS Presence and made your surrender? Given up your life Unto The Father, Trusting HIM and HIS Will Fully and Completely Knowing that God Loves you more and Wants More for you than you will ever imagine asking for yourself?

Got to have HIS Wedding Garment.
You MUST Be Born-Again, IF you would Abide IN-HIM With The Father...

Soon, The Age Of Faith will be concluded.
No more will anyone be able to Come Unto The Father by Faith In Christ.

If you would Be HIS, Would have Father Give you A New Heart Of HIS Flesh
NOW Is The Time to Pray Fervently and Seek Father-God humbly and reverently and make your surrender.

Acknowledge Christ Jesus,
Admit and repent of your sins,
Claim your share of Father's Infinite Grace & Mercy,
Give Father your life, all of it; good & bad holding nothing back and seeking only to do HIS Will as long as you live,
Ask HIM to Send HIS Holy Spirit to Guide you through life.

HE Will, if you are honest and sincere...

Maranatha!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP