Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 916,013
Pageviews Today: 1,633,412Threads Today: 694Posts Today: 12,329
06:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Notes from an "alternate universe": July 18, 2012 - The Return of the Gods
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am Chaol. Some of you may know me from my other <<Notes from an "alternate universe"...>> threads, or by my website Ecsys.org, or neuronics.

On this thread I will discuss important events related to the next couple of months that have to do with a change in your physicality.

Basically, you have entered the dream world. Your physical world has been going through dramatic changes and will plateau in 2013 (as I've been saying since 2009). This not only means that your world is becoming more foreign to you (as dreams may) but that it will take some time to adjust.

For the past 3 years I have, on other threads, spoken about these changes and the meaning it may have for you.

Some other tidbits you might find interesting:

A few of us on this thread have, for the first time in human history, successfully interacted in the dream world as a group, and reported on it:
Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality

Important events are planned on days with high solar activity (double CMEs and other phenomenon), weeks or months before they occur (verifiable in the threads). These events are, of course, unpredictable by your sciences by obvious to me through a 'science' that I use called neuronics: Thread: Neuronics: The future of humanity (Humanity without physicality)

We talked about the importance of Japan 2 months prior to the Fukushima event: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

We talked about zombies a couple of days before your first "zombie" event: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

A brief summary on the genetic mutations occurring now: Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 120) that are not only physical but social mutations.

In the next few months all of my words become more logical, including the nature of Farpoint Station: Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?) (which, incidentally, will be answered exactly one year after the thread began, in September 2012).

These are not predictions, but observations carefully illustrated to unfold a story about the change. (Time and space are illusions of perspective).

This is all to illustrate that you are not in the same physicality that you grew up with. A new kind of physicality is at hand, and we are showing you the map.

On July 18, 2012, we will manifest ourselves as "UFOs". We will illustrate our having entered the dream world by making use of the new dream world physics in our physical world. I won't always be able to connect with you here online but I would like to show you how we can connect in other ways.

We will 'manifest ourselves' as a multitude of bright and colourful orbs in the daytime sky in front of a crowd of thousands, perhaps millions.

(As I've mentioned a few times in the other threads, what we call UFOs are most often physical beings that we are not able to perceive in the usual sense. Our brains do not know what to do with the foreign signals so it comes up with a cognitive narrative that somehow makes sense to us. We would, ourselves, appear as a type of UFO or other supernatural phenomenon if we traveled in time or space to a point that was foreign.)

All of these abilities and experiences are within your perspective. I will show you how to see what is all ready there.

As I have on the "Meeting in the new Dream reality" thread I will provide instructions on how to do this before that time. The first attempts, performed fortnightly, practice. Now it is time to exercise these new abilities and show yourself what you can do (and think more about what it means).

More later...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP