Users Online Now: 1,371 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 285,694
Pageviews Today: 375,995Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 1,469
03:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP: The Grain Mill of Wake Forest could use your help between now and 30Jan12
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's been my pleasure to support a few NC GLP'ers with bulk foods and whole grains from The Grain Mill of Wake Forest. One of my customers suggested reposting this for some needed assistance:

Here was the post I made: So many of you awesome customers have asked me to carry products that I just don't have the square footage to do so. HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO HELP FIX THAT.

This $250K grant would give The Grain Mill room to expand our product line into more organics, gluten free, and Amish style bulk foods, as well as deli meats and cheeses from Ohio and Pennsylvania, and local produce from area farms available anytime! I know you've been wanting a locally owned alternative to Whole Foods. Maybe this is our opportunity!

But here's the dealio... I NEED YOUR HELP! I only recently learned about this opportunity and have 3 DAYS to get the required 250 likes to move on to the next level of consideration. PLEASE don't skip this and say you'll do it later. 72 hours is all we have. Maybe it's time...

Trinity, I hope it's alright if I post this link here to the voting:

[link to www.missionsmallbusiness.com (secure)]

[1] After clicking the above link, click the Learn More button.
[2] Log into the website with your Facebook ID if you have one.
[3] Under "Business DBA Name Start", search for The Grain Mill of Wake Forest
[4] Click Search and this select the Support button.

Folks, I sure would appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
The Biss

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP