Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I cured my Herpes symptoms
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My huge sympathies to you if you are reading this and have Herpes but there is hope. I went to see a local Pharmacist who is also a Doctor and very knowledgeable in natural remedies - he has helped with many ailments for myself and my family. He told me of a woman to whom he had recommended St Johns Wort in liquid form to take orally for her Herpes. She stuck with it and took 3 continuous courses (ie she used 3 bottles over a few months). She moved and so he didn't hear from her until she put her head round the door 6 years later and said she had become symptom free during her 3rd course and had continued to be so. I only needed one course and I also rubbed a mixture of tee tree and lavender oil at the base of my spine (because the oils work together as a strong anti viral and that is where the virus lies in the body). I have been symptom free for over ten years. I hope this helps someone out there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP