Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Father Comes Like a Thief in the Night - Prophecy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is an e-mail written by my sister yesterday that I thought I would share. She does what a lot of us are doing now; using our intuition as a means of communicating. Collective Divining.

My sister and I speak a different language. Her thoughts tend to have religious tones, while mine, well, not so much.

But, we 100% understand each other. Kind of neat. I instantly translate her words into my language, and she the same with my words in her language.

Here is her e-mail:

Prophecy
Father comes like a thief in the night, the blessed have kept their light bright with the fuel of the Divine. The time is coming and is upon us in which secrets once hidden will be revealed. The outer will no longer hide the inner; the inner will no longer be hidden in the outer. The truth shall shine forth in full view of man. The changing tide is upon us and is receding now only to bring forth the greatest tsunami of our time, the flow of the Divine into his creation. This Grace will hit humanity with great power and force, the great purgation is upon us. Those whom have been running towards God’s grace have been preparing for some time, their own purgation unceasing, only that they may serve those washed to and fro in the great cleansing. Now is the time to ask your Heavenly Father to “Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts” reconcile all that is within me. Do not be afraid for it is your Father you have been waiting on.
Christmas is coming. This is not the end; it is the beginning of return to grace. Amen
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP