Users Online Now: 1,529 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 130,822
Pageviews Today: 225,284Threads Today: 72Posts Today: 1,403
02:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Got a problem. Our cat keeps abandoning one of her Kittens.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Know there are alot of animal people here so I thought I'd ask for some advice here.

Our cat recently had a litter of 4 kittens. They are the cutest things! Every one has been nursing every day and getting stronger except the littlest one (a runt). It tries worm its way in and nurse but the mother cat doesnt let it! Worse, our cat now physically removes the little kitten and hides it far from the rest. I can't believe this! I found it shivering and just lying under the sink today. I put it back but I don't know what to do! The wee little thing fits in my palm, all sick, shivering, whispy fur. Tiny thing. What do I do? The wife usually takes care of this stuff but she's away.

Are these things suppossed to die?

What am I supposed to do??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP