Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati wants you to know: you're in a labryinth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the past few weeks two Big time illuminati puppets have released songs about being "awake", and the music videos reveal: we are in a Labryinth. For out minds bodies and souls.

I personally believe it's constantly shifting, since the people controlling it are outside of our dimension and are invisible to us.

Here are the videos:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Katy Perry's "Wide Awake". There's obvious mind control themes in this (mirror disassciation, monarch programming), Satanic handlers wearing Baphomet skulls, and then there's the Labryinth. There's also a shocking scene where her SOUL leaves her body and shoots into the air... hmmm

Then we have:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Chris Brown with "Don't Wake Me Up". Apart from the obvious Labryinth connection to Katy Perry's video, we also have an apalling scene near the end where he has spiritual looking ELECTRODES connected to his head ala "The Matrix" (which we all know was made by satanc hollywood). We also have a hint at "lucid dreaming" where his alarm clock switches to a bunch of crazy symbols. I would like to discourge anyone from "lucid dreaming". The whole "walking through the door" thing is reminiscent of "The Audjustment Bureau". They're starting to really put some of the gatekeepers secrets out in the open in these movies, but I think the masses aren't pickin up. It's more like they are shoving it down the throats of those who do know what it's about.

Jay-Z, probably the biggest recruiter in terms of stars, features in Rick Ross' song "Free Mason" (which Rick Ross tries to completely explain away in an interview you can find on youtube. He denies he's a freemason when asked directly in another, like all freemasons would) and raps the following:

"It's amazing that I made it throug the maze I was in, Lord forgive me, I never would have made it without sin"

Now, personally, I think Jay-Z is very aware of what he is doing, and that Chris and Katy might be a bit more hadled/controlled and unaware, but I still pray for all three of them. Coming nigh unto the Lord with your lips but not with your heart and serving two masters isn't the path they should be taking, especially with the king of influence they have over hue populations of adolescents. Still, I will leave the judging to the Lord and pray they turn their backs on the nasty industry they are in.

Both Katy Perry and Chris Brown have odes to Lucifer already in their library (and Jay now that I think about it... "D'evils" and "Lucifer". Katy Perry's "ET" is blatant fallen angel sex symbolism/worship, as is Chris Brown's "fallen angel".

I hope this post prompts anyone who is unaware of the spiritual nature of these conspiracies to seek God, because this is a spiritual war, and God really does love you :) .

Is it just going to get more and more blatant as time moves forward? Me thinks it will, they have to show things to lure more willing slaves into he mix to keep the asleep masses entertained.

Dun dun dunnnnn..... will you escape the soul labryinth?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP