Users Online Now: 2,231 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,404,331
Pageviews Today: 2,344,364Threads Today: 932Posts Today: 16,694
09:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING! This may be the most important letter you'll ever read!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In a moment I hope to make you so angry you'll want to throw your computer right out the window.

What I have to tell you involves the scandal that's going on in the scientific world today. It's a scandal that - if you are like most people I know - is cheating you of your ancestry and robbing you of many serious benefits you should be getting from existing scientific knowledge.

You have probably been cheated - with misinformation - many times this year without you ever knowing!

Artifacts deliberately dumped in the Atlantic Ocean... certain discovery sites banned to researchers who ask embarrassing questions... an archaeologist ordered to deny a major discovery...

In just a moment you will discover secrets from our past that will blow your mind…

You're going to see the world around you in a new light that uninformed people everywhere are constantly missing. And some puzzles about the past will start making sense:

EGYPT 2000 BC

Did you know that the Egyptians bored into granite rock with drills that turned 500 times faster than modern power drills?
400 foot pyramid on the seabed

And how about this?:
* Coin-slot machines
* Steam engines
* Speedometers
* Machine-cut optical lenses
* Screen projectors
pre-historic map of Antarctica

Did you know that Egyptian dentists worked with cement fillings, dental bridges... and inserted artificial teeth?
luxury ocean liners

[link to www.beforeus.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP