Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Be Prepared for NO MASS ARRESTS on Drake's Green Light + 72 Hours
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message DAVID WILCOCK WARNS...

SUMMARY of Wilcock's Long Post

(DAVID WILCOCK):

Three different insiders independently told Drake that mass arrests are imminent. We spoke personally to Drake on the phone to get you the latest update in this intriguing story.

(Meantime)
I am still recovering from two solid months on the road — taking me through Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, a brief respite with the flu in Los Angeles, then New Zealand, four cities in Australia in two weeks, one day off, then an all-weekend event in New York.
. . .

A PHONE CALL WITH DRAKE

Soon after I got back, while I was still sleeping 12-hour nights and recovering from powerful fatigue, I got private emails saying Drake had been told that the mass arrests of Cabal members would occur some time before Independence Day, July 4th.

I called Drake as soon as I was functional, after seeing these reports. I wanted to find out exactly what was going on, directly from him, rather than listening to any radio show — as it certainly had all the hallmarks of a great story.

What he told me was that three different insider sources — each of which have senior military clearance — independently told him that they are about to begin mass arrests of senior Cabal conspirators within days.

The other significant data point was that apparently (others) were given similar information, and told to keep quiet until it starts actually happening.

I DID NOT HEAR THE SAME THING, AND HAVE NO CONFIRMATION IT IS TRUE

I must say that I did NOT hear similar information from any of my own insiders. Further follow-ups and checking have not changed this.

I cannot change the fact that my intel does not line up with Drake’s at this point.
. . .
We do seem to be in a narrow window — but I highly doubt any arrests will happen until we see some real economic bloodletting first. That is the “window event” that must precede action, in order to garner the greatest public support.
. . .

LET’S ASSUME NOTHING HAPPENS…

So let’s assume that nothing happens between now and the end of July 4th. If this is the case, Drake will have to issue an embarrassing retraction and public apology.

If it does actually happen, I will be the first to celebrate — and will be very glad that I was wrong...
. . .

WHY WOULD THIS BE DONE?

Providing that nothing happens in the next four days, there are a couple of reasons for why this could have been done.

First of all, Drake did not go into detail with me about who these sources are. I do believe he is telling me the truth about what they said, and I do believe he is telling the truth about the trust they have built up with him.

However, it is also possible that things are not as they seem.

Drake doesn’t want to go down these roads, but I am willing to, because we have been totally “set up” here for a major upset — and I don’t want to see that happen.

Drake was given this information in the morning and told he could not go public with it until his radio show that evening.

That gave him several hours to build up an enormous amount of enthusiasm and excitement before airtime.
. . .
The purpose could then be to utterly destroy the credibility of the whole “mass arrests” concept.

In one sudden move — with a very rapid expiration date — you crush everyone who has been tracking and supporting this story, and demolish all their hard work.

GETTING RID OF ALL THE CHANNELERS

By releasing this dramatic, exciting story, you also destroy the “me too” channelers whose intuitive “sources”, flying about in silvery round airliners in the clouds, immediately “verify” the information is correct.

Most channeling is 10-15 percent accurate intuitive information. This gives it enough of an edge, with provably weird and wonderful stuff, that there is a great story there.

The remaining 85-90 percent is influenced by the conscious mind’s wants, needs and desires — including any strong beliefs.

EXCERPT from a posting on Wilcock's website, and here:

Thread: Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan (Page 11)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP