Users Online Now: 2,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 608,598
Pageviews Today: 1,054,907Threads Today: 438Posts Today: 7,386
12:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why don't mexicans flush toilet paper down the commode?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As a traveling production consultant, I'm in contact with lots of personalities and cultures all the time.

In one Texas factory that I visited, most of the labor force is Mexican, Guatemalan, Salvadorean, etc...

When using the restroom facilities, I noticed a big plastic waste container next to every toilet -- stuffed to the top with soiled toilet paper.

Though disgusting and putrid to look at, I figured that the sewer lines must be backed up at that factory and tried to be understandable.

However, I was told later that this was not the case, and "that's just the employee's culture, since they don't have plumbing where they come from".

Really?
WTF?

This was an American factory. How is that allowed? The rest of the facility was vibrantly clean, modern, and very well decorated.

The restrooms were totally filthy and disgusting. I actually felt like I needed a shower when I left that place.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP