Users Online Now: 3,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,095,164
Pageviews Today: 2,059,625Threads Today: 980Posts Today: 18,169
10:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Botticelli's VENUS/"High" MARS - Redheads/Rh Negative Blood - BRAVE's Merida [UPDATE: A change for Merida causes UPROAR!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message *DOOZY ALERT*

Please take note that these are just observations I made in the past few weeks.

I basically follow the trail of what messages the Illuminati/Elite are portraying through Hollywood and the music industry. This is where I believe God has placed me in the end of days so to speak. I end up with dreams/visions of certain famous people so I feel I must pay attention and see why they appeared. Most recently, I had a dream I heard the words "HERE COMES ADAM" and saw an image of Michelangelo's David. He was facing me with arms down, not like the statue pose at all.

As for explaining things on an esoteric/occult level, it's very difficult but I have some basic knowledge. I'm well aware that this is how they operate so it's good to know some things.

As for bringing a Biblical perspective into this, I have a hard time as well. I'm not well-versed but I believe I am always led by the Holy Spirit to help me with what to say at the moment that it needs to be said.

I am saved by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus Christ...THIS IS THE TRUTH.

I am writing this for the benefit of my family, friends and whoever else comes across this thread.

It will be included with a recent video I posted in my channel so bear with me (coming up today) hf

ON WITH IT...!

Madonna grabs a piggyback from toyboy Brahmin as they sight-see around Florence

Madonna splashed out £15,000 for an out of hours tour of the Uffizi and the singer's son Rocco joined his mother and her boyfriend.
For almost two hours the group were given a private tour complete with commentary in English of some of the word's most famous Renaissance works of art housed in the Uffizi Gallery in Florence.
Among the exhibits are works by Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Giotto and Titan as well as Sandro Botticelli's famous masterpiece the Birth of Venus.
Museum chief Cristina Acidini said: 'Madonna was very interested in all the works in the museum and we were able to offer her and her party an after hours tour which lasted about two hours. She was particularly taken by Botticelli's Birth of Venus and spent several minutes in front of the work asking questions and wanting to know all about it.

'I got the impression she was very interested to hear all about pagan and sacred mythology and she wanted to know all about the philosophy of the works that we have in the Uffizi.'

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Here is the painting:

:boticelli-venus:

I found this to be interesting from the wiki page:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Viewed from a religious standpoint, the nudity of Venus suggests that of Eve before the Fall as well as the pure love of Paradise. Once landed, the goddess of love will don the earthly garb of mortal sin, an act that will lead to the New Eve - the Madonna whose purity is represented by the nude Venus. Once draped in earthly garments she becomes a personification of the Christian Church which offers a spiritual transport back to the pure love of eternal salvation. In this case the scallop shell upon which this image of Venus/Eve/Madonna/Church stands may be seen in its traditionally symbolic pilgrimage context. Furthermore, the broad expanse of sea serves as a reminder of the Virgin Marys' title stella maris, alluding both to the Madonna's name (Maria/maris) and to the heavenly body (Venus/stella). The sea brings forth Venus just as the Virgin gives birth to the ultimate symbol of love, Christ.[

Then I happen to find this other Botticelli painting: Venus and Mars:

:venus-mars:

Now THIS GETS INTERESTING (keep in mind with the recent bath salts controversy):
[link to needleandglobe.org]

One of the National Gallery’s (in London) best-known paintings, a scene of pastoral bliss by Botticelli, is officially regarded as a story of the all-conquering power of love, but a new study suggests that it has a more racy meaning. Venus and Mars may also be an illustration of the potency of hallucinogenic drugs.

A fruit held by a satyr in the bottom right of the painting has been identified as belonging to Datura stramonium, a plant with a history of sending people mad and making them want to strip off their clothes. Its hallucinogenic effects were recorded in Ancient Greek texts and it has since been used as an aphrodisiac and a poison.

confuse

Here is the Datura stramonium plant:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Datura intoxication typically produces a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy (delirium, as contrasted to hallucination); hyperthermia; tachycardia; bizarre, and possibly violent behavior; and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect.[9] The antidote of choice for overdose or poisoning is physostigmine.

Common names:
Jimson weed
devil's trumpet
devil's weed
thorn apple
tolguacha
Jamestown weed
stinkweed
locoweed
datura
pricklyburr
devil's cucumber
Hell's Bells
moonflower
...and in in South Africa:
malpitte and mad seeds

Here's the story about the British soldiers who ate this plant in Jamestown, VA in the late 17th century:

...some of them ate plentifully of it, the effect of which was a very pleasant comedy, for they turned natural fools upon it for several days: one would blow up a feather in the air; another would dart straws at it with much fury; and another, stark naked, was sitting up in a corner like a monkey, grinning and making mows [grimaces] at them; a fourth would fondly kiss and paw his companions, and sneer in their faces with a countenance more antic than any in a Dutch droll.

ops

Here's the pic:

:datura:

There are variations but this made me wonder if this Denver Airport mural panel...with those white flowers in the bottom right corner, as well as the other white ones that look like trumpets are the same plant:

:DIA-mural4-right:

Flowers/plants can't be ignored here! The London Olympics ceremony will have four maypoles, each with a different flower for the four countries being represented!

NOTE!
What song was the jester singing in the Pepsi Super Bowl commercial?

:shocked2:

Overall, it makes you think hmm!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP