Users Online Now: 1,443 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 260,493
Pageviews Today: 425,450Threads Today: 138Posts Today: 2,441
06:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ENERGY / CHAKRAS / FREQUENCY / ARCHITECTURE/ GEOMETRY/ DNA / BIBLE / QUARAN / 3rd Eye / HAARP / CHEMTRAILS / AntiChrist / and the Return of Jesus
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im putting the pieces together.

The concept of energy:

When you break your body down beyond the smallest cells and molecules what do you have? Atoms, Electrons, and Protons.

What does this mean? It means that YOU, in your most basic form, are made up of energy!

Everything is Energy...matter and energy are really different forms of the same thing. Matter can be turned into energy, and energy into matter...E=mc2 (Einstein)
============================================================
Energy and Architecture:

Many monuments and structures are built/designed for channeling energy. The types of activities/rituals being done within or below these structures determines the type of energy being channeled (can be used for good or evil/ Positive or Negative)

Vatican: [link to i.telegraph.co.uk]

Giza: [link to otherworldmystery.com]

After researching a lot and making previous threads about this topic i realize the most SIGNIFICANT structures are actually built in specific geographical locations. (LEY LINES)

[link to www.youtube.com]

The most significant designs are pyramids, octagons, and domes..these are the best structures for channeling energy.

(Giza pyramids/churches/mosques/pentagon)

One point i should make is that only people ( you and me )can generate the energy being channeled.

It is a BATTLE of energy...and when it comes down to it...if you believe in the biblical prophecy...the antichrist/Christ cannot arrive until the energy of our planet is at a certain State / Frequency.
============================================================
Chakras:

Link to my old thread: Thread: 7 seals/ 7 Chakras/ 7 planets/ alignment/dna/ frequency/pineal gland/ and energy are all related. (Page 3)

(MUST WATCH VIDEO BELOW)

>PLANET EARTH HAS ENERGY CHAKRAS.

[link to api.ning.com]

>YOU HAVE ENERGY CHAKRAS (7 or 10 depending on theory)

More links:

[link to www.lunarplanner.com]

[link to www.lunarplanner.com]

The chakra system we and our planet share is also very similar or even coincides with the planetary bodies we are most familiar with...

Sun crown
Mercury third eye
Venus throat
Earth heart
mars solar plexus
Jupiter sacreal
Saturn root

=========================================================

When sacred geometry, Ley Lines, and architecture are synchronized, then a "STARGATE" is created. I hope i don't lose you here...

This is what can allow different dimensions to become present on our third dimensional plane. It opens doors with other dimensions.

[link to ia.media-imdb.com]

The star of david is symbolic for the intersection of worlds..in the case of the zionists it represents the evil intersection.

Some pictures to wrap your mind around the concept:

[link to data6.blog.de]

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to www.chiron-communications.com]

TBTB/illuminati/elites/freemasons/ are worshippers of Lucifer and they are trying to pave the way for the arrival of there one-eyed GOD...

(Saturn/Satan)

The eye of saturn: [link to www.google.com]

The Hex of saturn(geometric north pole): [link to www.youtube.com]

(Saturn 6th planet from sun, 6 sided hexagon, 6 mini triangles, each 60 degrees, pentagram, Saturn-day 6th day of week)

===========================================================

=================​==========================================

We are being controlled on 3 separate but inter-related levels

1.Mind (programming)
2.Body (hard drive)
3.and Soul ( Source? )

This is hard to understand and comprehend because one does not know it is being controlled and one does not know he has a soul...however we must realize that our potential is limitless and there is much more to learn about this world than what we are fed in schools and on television.

Once again, Everything is Energy.

God created us in HIS IMAGE..if we are energy in our most basic form then GOD is too,,,ponder on that for a minute before you read the next paragraph which could potentially blow your mind.

God created us as energy transmitters, where we can be affected by energy around us and we can also affect the energy around us...it works both ways...

You can release + / - (Positive or Negative) energy..

You can also be affected by + / - (Positive or Negative) energy..

=========================================================
How does this work?

This is where vibrations and frequency come in.

Our DNA is apart of this equation but i still don't know the exact interrelationship although i do know it is related... DNA is a signature of a harmonic frequency that you are uniquely tuned to.

your DNA code is a symphony of harmonic vibrations
of 7 musical notes ( 6 + 1 timestamp)

This is a channel like on a radio station and YOU are the remote..

If you start releasing positive energy at a high vibration this energy will combine with exterior energy of the same kind...(POSITIVE)...This keeps you on a positive energy FIELD.

Same goes for negativity...if you are releasing negative energy it combines with exterior negative energy and keeps you in a constant state of negativeness..bringing negativity back to you.

"What goes around comes around"
"Good vibes, bad vibes"

going back to architecture and energy...remember...Mosques and churches and alike are all built and designed for the specific purpose of channeling spiritual energy..can be used for + / -...(Hopefully always +)

========================================================

Keep this thread alive I will be adding more when I get the chance, I wish you all a safe and glorious day..be back soon
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP