Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Your gay agenda
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sometimes I truly wonder about you people. You guys are worried about gayness as if it were an airborne disease, and many of you might believe that it is. Not my problem because I truly don't care what other people do with THEIR bodies behind closed doors. "God," as it were, gave us free-will which is NOT to be infringed upon or judged by the little monkeys who deemed themselves God-worthy to judge. If there were any biblical rules set up, they were set up for each individual to govern themselves. Many of you lunatics don't spend enough time cleaning up "your own backyard" but you think yourselves wise enough to point fingers at others. Believe me...there's a special place in hell for people of that caliber. When God said, "judge not, lest he be judged" there weren't any loopholes created for the population of monkeys to bypass this rule. You're being WARNED here.

I see so many of these threads popping up that it leads me to believe that "the prison population" here has lost sight of why they are here to begin with.

Point blank- the universe deemed fit to put the prostate in a man's rectum so that man would have a choice either way. -choice-

Keep infringing on that choice and you might find yourselves amongst "the judged."

Have a pleasant 4th of losing your freedoms while you infringe on the freedoms of others.

And you wonder why your country is failing.

putin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP