Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Question for GLP arborists, gardeners about Cedar Apple Rust
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there are some avid gardeners on GLP so I hope someone may have some advice.

We have a couple of apple trees, they're a couple of years old. They developed yellow spots all over the leaves, one far worse than the other. I did a little bit of research and believe it to be a problem of Cedar Apple Rust.

There is a bit of info out there about how to prevent it by spraying antifungals but it seems like a lot of work. Once a week they need to be sprayed? Doesn't seem like this is too healthy of an option.

But anyway, this isn't a question about prevention since my trees are already infected. My question is, is there any way to cure it? Or is it a lost cause?

(Note - It's late so I'm going to bed now. I will respond back to this thread sometime tomorrow. )

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP