Users Online Now: 1,864 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,442
Pageviews Today: 804,708Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 3,231
07:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've had OBEs, Near Death Exp, Lucid Dreams, Visions, Waking Dreams, Remote View, and more...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been very busy.

I've seen people die. Lots of them. Never been to war, but I'm fascinated with war and prison... I believe if there are past lives, I was in prison and war, possibly a prisoner of war.

Anyway, I'm a gladiator on god's army of 144,000 in the apocalypse time period... accoring the the Bible codes. My name is in there... unmistakeably me... Very intersting actually. A good path and a failure path outlined... and the parameters under which the decision will be made... still in progress. Still undecided.

I saw a massive commuter bus roll over a center median and crush a bunch of people at the San Diego airport. Just happened to be walking by. A few hundred people gathered around and tried to lift the huge bus... but they failed and the bus came crashing back down and crushed even more people. I saw them walking away bloody and in shock. I ran from the scene.

In mexico, I saw a fight turn deadly. Someone got kicked in the kead and flew back and cracked his head on the sidewalk in front of his girlfriend. He didn't expect to die that day. I saw the same thing happen in a simple bar fight in Laguna Niguel when a guy cracked abother guy over the side of a pickup truck. His head snapped like a rag doll and that was it for him. Life is incredibly fragile.

I've been saved by angels. I fell off an 80 foot cliff and flew around out of my body for a while. I rewound time and took a look at what had happened to me since I wasn't totally sure. Very interesting log story maybe I will give.

I can tell when phones will ring... I can look at my home and see what is happening like watching a camera mounted in my living room.

My son goes OBE on me all the time. I catch a glimpse of his little image dashing around corners looking at me... when he was 1 I used to see him ALL THE TIME sitting in his favorite place which was his high chair where he ate... while he was asleep in the next room...

He reads my mind all the time too. He knows what I'm thinking about doing... I've tested him... it's uncanny.

White like is a joke. Better to practice being invisible and practice chasing the spotlight of God's will...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP