Users Online Now: 1,713 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 573,860
Pageviews Today: 960,611Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 6,316
11:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When DOOM hits what MUSIC will you be listening to? (Stayin' Positive)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I feel music is man's greatest and only truly great/empowering creation. Music is quite possibly the most important thing to me in life (aside from loved ones) and can completely dictate my emotions and feelings.

So what music will you be listening to when doom hits? Be it that you're laying low at your rural pre-prepped house or on the road surviving? What tapes/CDs will you have by your side, or which artists will you pack into your MP3s if the time comes to keep you in a good mood?

Most importantly for me, it has to be some feel-good rock 'n' roll: [link to www.youtube.com]

But I never leave the house with this guy in my pocket: [link to www.youtube.com]

Anyone else care to share?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP