Users Online Now: 1,713 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,635
Pageviews Today: 934,038Threads Today: 339Posts Today: 6,103
10:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Still thinking nothing is gonna happen in London?? ANOTHER Illuminati NBA star DROPS the Olympics.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First David Beckham, then Dwyane Wade, now Lamar Odom skips attending the London Olympics. I don't know about Wade, but Beckham is obviously an Illuminati stooge and VERY LIKELY also is Odom, who's married with one of Kardashians.

It looks like the only red, white and blue uniform Lamar Odom will be wearing is for the L.A. Clippers.

The recently traded NBA star has decided to opt out of being part of Team USA for this year's Olympics in London(...)

"Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to participate in the 2012 USA Men's Select Team this summer," Lin said in a statement. "It was such an incredible honor to be selected, but I have withdrawn my name from the team because of my status as a free agent. I hope to have the opportunity to participate with USA Basketball at some point in the future."

Quoting: [link to www.eonline.com]

Now, what are the odds of Lamar Odom knowing something we do not about the London Olympics??? Athletes all over the world DIE to attend an Olympic games, it's the ultimate glory in their careers and there's no explanation about the mysterious cut of Beckham off the British soccer team and I find equally strange these stars of NBA just quitting the dream team.

Idol1 bump damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP